As part of developing communication skills, last week I worked with my 7th graders on ways to frame questions. After our class activities, I asked them to come up with questions they would ask my friends in Chicago. It was an opened ended assignment, they could ask questions about Chicago, sports, life in Chicago or anything else they would like to know. I told them I would post the questions on my blog and see what responses I get. Here are a few of the questions, I would really appreciate it if everyone could answer at least one of the questions🙂. Please answer in the comment box and indicate which question you will be answering by the number. My students are looking forward to the responses. Thank you, Andrea and my 7th graders.
1. What’s the most visited place in your city?
2. What’s the weather like in Chicago?
3. What’s your favorite place in Chicago?
4. Where do you go in your free time?
5. What do you like most about Chicago?
6. What country do you want to visit?
7. Does Andrea sleep with a teddy bear?
8. What type of movies do you like to watch?
9. Was Andrea a naughty child?
10. Does Andrea like snowball fights?
11. Would you like to visit Romania?
12. What activities do you like to do with Andrea?
13. If you come to Romania what would be the first thing you would like to do?
14. Do you like working with children?
15. What is your favorite action movie?
16. What do you like to do in your free time?
17. Do you like the actors Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattison?
18. Do you like comedy books?